Thursday, January 25, 2007

Startling headline of the week...

This headline on Stltoday.com caused me to do a double-take:





say, kmom, try to keep us informed, OK? : )

LOL

-----EDIT-----

Yes, it occurred to me that Whitney's last name isn't Cook since her nuptials last summer, but I did a double take nonetheless! : )




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there John. It's your cousin Jackie. MY mom, your Aunt Betty sent me your link. I enjoy reading your blog. Here's the link to mine if you're interested. oh, and remember, our girl is no longer Miss Cook, she's Whitney Smith now... how time does fly by...http://msjackiescorner.spaces.live.com

John said...

Welcome, Jackie! How long have you been reading?

Anonymous said...

Just since Christmas, but I did look back through the archives. It was nice to catch up on your life a little. I'm not a really regular blogger, but I enjoy attempting to be creative once in a while. Looks like you're much more disciplined at the blogging thing that I am.... at any rate, it's fun and I'm glad to be able to touch base with you again.