I didn't get a dinner invitation. :-P
wow! how thoughtless of me....next time I'll send a jet for you... :-)seriously, dining alone can be oddly demoralizing sometimes...
LOL! :-)I love to cook, but I hardly ever cook for myself. I do invite friends over for dinner, but I need to do so more often. You're invited -- just fly on over on your jet, John!
I do cook for myself a few nights a week, but some nights it's really hard to get motivated to do so... : ) Funny that I just typed that; I swore after I remodeled my kitchen (and gained mucho counter space-o) that I would cook more.Thanks for the invite... :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I didn't get a dinner invitation. :-P
wow! how thoughtless of me....next time I'll send a jet for you... :-)
seriously, dining alone can be oddly demoralizing sometimes...
LOL! :-)
I love to cook, but I hardly ever cook for myself. I do invite friends over for dinner, but I need to do so more often. You're invited -- just fly on over on your jet, John!
I do cook for myself a few nights a week, but some nights it's really hard to get motivated to do so... : )
Funny that I just typed that; I swore after I remodeled my kitchen (and gained mucho counter space-o) that I would cook more.
Thanks for the invite... :-)
Post a Comment