Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Tag. I'm It, Sort Of...

Rules: Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged. (I was tagged by 4 Of Clubbs' Brooke) I don't have 8 people to link to but here are the 8 random things about myself:

1. I am writing this while Chili is chomping noisily on a bone on the rug behind me.

2. I just got back from my workout at the YMCA.

3. I applied a weather-sealer to my driveway last weekend, just in time for winter.

4. I am feeling sad that my grandpa's health is worsening and I am praying he is able to hold on through Christmas.

5. I wish I could find my cordless phone. It disappeared over the weekend and I can't find it anywhere.

6. I am glad my bro and sis-in-law were able to get away for their second anniversary.

7. I love the smell of fall.

8. I don't get the appeal of "The Office." I just don't get it. Am I missing something?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ditto on "The Office". i fear that this means i am hopelessly out of the loop here. not a fan of "Hero's" either.

1UP RPG said...

We just watched the first season of The Office and currently have the second. (Thanks, Netflix.)

It certainly appeals to a certain sense of humor, which Brooke and I seem to share. It really cracked us up! I think it's sort of "tragicomedy."

Anyhoo, I really liked it.

Diff'rent Strokes, eh?

John said...

Well said...it's just not my kind of humor... : )