
Yes, I am wearing a Santa hat while doing my job today. Makes the people smile and keeps the mood happy.
So I did start my Christmas shopping last night. I got my bro/sis-in-law taken care of (easy - more stuff off their wedding registry). Mom and Dad weren't so lucky - stores were out of what I was looking for for them. I shall return tonight with Plan "B" for both of them. My mom asked for an Emson Magic Bullet blender - apparently something "As Seen on TV" which I have not seen on TV. It's a smokin' hot item because no store has any to sell this late in the season.
Some winter jokes for the third-grader in all of us:
Q: What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
A: Frostbite.
Q: What do eskimos get from sitting on the ice too long:
A: Polaroids
so back to work I go.
.
1 comment:
You brought me good luck - it all came out OK!
Merry Christmas to you, too! Ironically, my immediate Bootheel family will be heading north to JeffCo tomorrow.
Post a Comment