Appetizer
About how much money did you spend on gas this week?
It was around $40 at $2.74 or so per gallon.
Soup
What is your favortite brand of toilet paper?
toilet paper? what's that? JUST KIDDING! It's Charmin, in the double roll!
Salad
When was the last time you discovered something that you thought was pure genius?
I have to go along with DCBrownie on this one, the production of Julius Caesar I saw this week was pure genius!
Main Course
What is the least amount of sleep you can get by on per night?
about 6 hours or so.
Dessert
June is a popular month for weddings. Do you know anyone who is getting married this month?
My friend C. is getting married at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Orlando, FL at some point this month, but I haven't been invited. My BSF discussion group leader D. is getting married in Taylor, MO in a couple of weeks, I believe. I was invited but am not attending.
2 comments:
good feast! mine's up too! ;)
yeah you have it easier on the gas bill! Mine is up!
Post a Comment