Thursday, June 22, 2006

Thursday...

It's Thursday, in the midst of the summer's first HOT spell of the season. Rain and thundernlightning are forecast to rumble through later and break the heat into tiny bits.

Nothing much to report on this week, I'm afraid. I've been sharing the help desk load at work each day (except for my monday solo flights!). It reminds me that I like being a tech much better than working the phones.

Our intrepid baseball Cardinals have endured two frightful games against the ChiSox so far this week. Either our pitchers are suddenly really bad or their hitters are just that good. My eyes popped a bit on Tuesday night when I saw the 20-spot they put on us.

I made a new musical discovery yesterday. Read about it in My Tunes.

I've been checking out Mark Lowry's podcasts recently. Mark is a Christian entertainer who was associated with Bill Gaither on the gospel circuit for many years. He's a pretty funny guy.

No comments: