A few months ago I submitted this blog to The Weblog Review for, well, a review. I didn't pay to get it reviewed quickly, so they put it in their 'people who didn't pay to get a review so we'll get around to reviewing it someday' file, which was OK with this blogger.
So what do they think?
It's down toward the bottom of the page - if it's gone by the time you read this, do a search on my blog title and it will magically appear.
I guess I should explicitly state 'I'm Not A Serious Blogger' somewhere in the sidebar. I think the reviewer expected a harder-core blog than mine is. I don't promote any points of view or any certain cause nor do I have any axes to grind. I just write about stuff that happens to me and, well, occasionally I politicize and point-of-view it. The reviewer was constructive in her criticism, however, and I certainly appreciate another set of eyes looking at it.
No comments:
Post a Comment