Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The most eagerly anticipated new CD of the year?...

Don't think I'll be camping out at my local Borders waiting for this little gem to be released:

Paris Hilton plans reggae, hip hop album...

I think this is a contender for most ridiculous headline of the year.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh come on john, don't you want to be on the cutting edge of what's new? don't you wish you had a publisit who has enough clout to write the headlines for you in magazines instead of the actual magazine employed writers doing their job? it certainly says all there really is to say about the music business and the publishing business.

John said...

I think I didn't communicate what I wanted to say there. : ) I was trying to rant on the fact that Paris Hilton, the prototypical media-made, pop culture icon blonde bimbo is endeavouring to actually sing and will foist the product of said singing on her hungry public! : )

Anonymous said...

Paris Hilton singing? That's scary!

Anonymous said...

uh, john, i was being sarcastic!

John said...

Kmom - OK, I see that now. I was more frustrated with myself at not translating my thoughts clearly. : )

Space said...

i totally agree, i'm hangin' out for the new paris album more than the new ac/dc or gnr releases. i'd like to see paris rock her socks off, and make another video.

John said...

heather - you're reading my blog? that's cool! I'm keeping up with yours as well.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»