Holy cow, what a beautiful Sunday it was in St. Louis! Just-right temperature, bright sunshine, and puffy clouds rolling on by. It was a great day to have a pizza picnic at church followed by playing sports in the park with friends current and new. Yes, I'm sore, not being used to so much physical exertion on a Sunday afternoon, but it was so worth it! Definitely not a day to stay inside.
I managed to celebrate Cinco de Mayo this year, non-alcoholicly, of course. My friend K's birthday is May 5 so she and I and some friends met at the local El Maguey for dinner and conversation. We went back to her place for cake and Trivial Pursuit.
I rented Mad Hot Ballroom recently - I really loved it - it's a film everyone, especially teachers, should see.
Be cool and stay safe, folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment