
From left to right : Cooks In Kansas, Life As I Know It, and Four of Clubbs at the Cook/Smith wedding reception, Saturday, May 27. I'm happy to report that Whitney and Jon were married in a lovely ceremony in Malden. The reception was a standard cake/punch affair, which nicely suited the occasion. I especially enjoyed visiting with the Cooks and Clubbs and also many relatives I hadn't seen in a good long while. Heck, even my dad ran into some of his old National Guard pals. Gotta love that!
3 comments:
wow john! you win the prize for the quickest post from the wedding. i saw you all lineing up for the picture over there but could never get that far. i'm glad you enjoyed the day and come back next week for the family reunion. festivities at uncle sonny's place for the left-over cousins. if steve and i have recovered we will also be there.
kmom -
I guess I get that from working at a newspaper - gotta get the news out to the street! :)
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»
Post a Comment