Friday, June 22, 2007

The Visionary...

Below I have embedded my friend Ben Muehleisen's entry into the recent St. Louis 48 Hour Film Project 2007. Ben gathered up a group of friends to write, film, and produce a short film in the space of 48 hours. This film makes more sense if you know that: all films had to mention "entomologist" (a bug person), the phrase "don't look now, we may have trouble!", the names "Ryan Coccinelle" or "Rita Coccinelle" and had to have a doll as a prop; all these among other things that I can't remember. Sadly, Ben's film didn't make the top 15 films, but it was a worthy entry nonetheless. Enjoy!

3 comments:

1UP RPG said...

Brooke participated in this with some guys from Cape who wrote a film. Wonder if theirs did any good?

John said...

Ben had a few of us over last night to watch the top 15 films and I do remember a film that was made down around cape girardeau and scott county.

Anonymous said...

Ours was done by "Change in the Couch" productions. I did a quick search on YouTube but it hasn't been posted...also checked the 48 hour film site and it wasn't listed in the top 15. So...the world may never see...whatever they decided to name it.

Brooke