Monday, July 02, 2007

TAG!!!!!!!! I'm It...

Bob over at The Four of Clubbs has tagged me with a meme of 8 Random Facts about Yourself.

1) Swing Out Sister is my official Guilty Pleasure.
2) I'm seriously anal about some things.
3) It took me two tries to pass Trigonometry at NMSU/Truman State U.
4) I just took over the task of scheduling the weekly tech help for my worship service at church.
5) Burger King would be my official Guilty Pleasure if SOS wasn't already.
6) I once spent a horrific week working at a Big Don's fireworks warehouse.
7) I became a Christian on the evening of New Year's Day in the year 2000.
8) I lovelovelove red grapes. I have always loved grapes, in general.

1 comment:

1UP RPG said...

Thanks for playing.

Big Don's. Yesterday when I went to Malden I as just remembering how those stands used to all be Big Don's and now they don't exist any more. Poor old Don...