Sunday, March 02, 2008

Body Worlds 3...


I checked out the Body Worlds 3 exhibition at the St. Louis Science Center last night. It closes tonight after being here for several months. All objections about exploitation, voyeurism, where did the bodies come from aside, I found it to be a fascinating experience. It was fascinating to see how intricately designed our bodies are. How great is our God to create us so perfectly and wonderfully! I especially wanted to see how the human knee is designed because I fractured my kneecap almost 8 years ago and I realized again how foolish I was to injure it in the manner I did.

We'll leave it at that.
......................................

In weather news, the temperature has soared into the 70s today but, guess what! Winter returns! Tomorrow with heavy rain changing to sleet, snow, and other forms of slippery, icy goodness! Tuesday! Chance of heavy snow!

This has to end soon because Chili's doggie body has signaled its winter fur coat to begin shedding and I'm NOT buying her a cute doggie sweater. Non-negotiable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

> How great is our God to create us so perfectly

What about the appendix?