Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 2008


This was what was going on periodically throughout Easter Sunday in these parts. Cloudburst snow showers! On Easter Sunday! We didn't get a white Christmas but we got a (periodically) white Easter. I guess God wanted to remind us that because of Easter our sins are washed white as snow. A good visual aid if you ask me!

I attended church with my parents in Festus. My dad sang with the choir so my mom and I sat together. She's been away from home much of the past two months caring for my grandfather and I've not seen much of her. Much to my surprise, she cooked up a great Easter lunch. Ham, green beans, her FAMOUS (to me) potato salad, and her FAMOUS (again, to me) banana puddin' for dessert. It was totally unexpected but much appreciated. My bro and sis-in-law and Adorable Lydia spent the weekend in Columbia with the in-laws.

No comments: