Saturday, May 17, 2008

A Dog-gone Good Time!...


Today I took Chili up to Forest Park for the annual "Bark In The Park" festivities. Dogs of all shapes and sizes (and their owners of all shapes and sizes) converged on Cricket Field in Forest Park for the Humane Society of Missouri's annual benefit for rescued animals. There was a mass dog-walk to start things off (we got there late and snuck into the middle of it) and then all the dogs mingled amongst the tents set up for dog-related organizations from all over the area. Several local bluegrass bands performed throughout the day, which I thought was very cool, personally. The Purina Incredible Dog Team performed aerial acrobatics and the St. Louis Police Canine unit showed off their skills. I showed Chili around Forest Park a bit afterwards. She was plum tuckered out! I have posted pictures at my Flickr account.

No comments: