Friday, August 18, 2006

Five on Friday!

Return to Sender

1. How often do your letters/cards come back to you?

Once in a blue moon, or pretty much never.

2. If you buy something that turns out to be defective or broken, how likely are you to return it to the store or manufacturer?

very likely, since I paid good money for it!

3. Describe your own personal "return policy" for items you've purchased or received as gifts.

If I bought it and don't like it, then it goes back, regardless. For gifts, it's only happened once, and I returned it, after waiting much longer than I should have.

4. When you borrow library books, do you return then on time?

usually, though it's been more than a year since i borrowed a library book or CD.

5. What is your opinion on Elvis? Do you think he's really dead?

Quote from Toby Zeigler, speech writer for President Jed Bartlett:

"I want to make it clear: I could give a darn."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. how often do your letters come back to you?

letters? what letters. heehee email all the way!

2.If you buy something that turns out to be defective or broken, how likely are you to return it to the store or manufacturer?

extremely likely. i hate to be taken advantage of.

3.Describe your own personal "return policy" for items you've purchased or received as gifts.

i never, i mean never, return a gift unless it doesn't fit. i once recieved from my hubby the ugliest robe ever manufactured and i kept it! his reasoning was sound at the time of purchase...he said it looked warm!

4.When you borrow library books, do you return them on time?

almost never! which should be some kind of crime since i worked there for 5 years!

5.What is your opinion on Elvis? Do you think he's really dead?

sadly, i fear that he is. gone but greatly missed. the world is running out of larger than life (in the metaphoracle(?)sense) personalities like him and it's our loss.