Friday, September 21, 2007

At Home in Malden, MO...

Chili's obedience class is on hiatus this week and next so I took the opportunity to drive down to Malden for the day. I enjoyed a heapin' helpin' of Earnhart's ribs for lunch. That, with a side of potato salad and King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls and Crystal Light lemonade to drink, made for a perfect lunch. Chili enjoyed chomping down on a couple of rib bones. I felt personally gratified that she was able to enjoy what I've enjoyed for so many years! LOL!! While the grandparents napped, I dropped in at the home of Kmom to visit with her and other members of the Cook clan. I had the pleasure of meeting my newest cousin Sammy, son of Whitney and Jon, nephew of Cooks In Kansas. Lil' Sammy is about 10 kinds of adorable, at only three months of age. He's going to be a fine little boy! Of course, they all got to meet Chili. She behaved herself but I had to restrain her enthusiasm in "kissing" Sammy! : )

I said a quick goodbye to the grandparents and headed for home. Once home I made a quick supper of soup and sandwich and headed to church for Quest worship rehearsal.

No comments: