Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It's Over...

The Rams and Cardinals....bleh, I'm over them. The Male Sheep laid a predictable egg on Sunday and the Birdos are finally succumbing to a snake-bitten season. They made a last desperate push towards the top of the NL Central but I think they're out of gas. Yesterday's loss to the Cubbies was proof enough for me. Injuries have hurt us (and the injured) terribly this year and I think we should just play the rest of the season at the fields in Forest Park, so as to be nearer Barnes-Jewish Hospital.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they gave a last gasp effort...just enough to suck me back in after i had written them off. blehhhh is right. lets take the rest of the season to bring up some minor league guys and give them a test run.

John said...

if there was any doubt, it was erased by Ankiel's Chris Duncan impression in right field last night. Poor Mark Mulder is hard on the comeback trail and he's waylaid by a kid outfielder with frying pan hands. double-bleh!!!!