(Title shamelessly borrowed from the style of HM's blog)
Today's GeekBrief podcast world-premiered a music video for Geoff Smith's new song "Only Ones and 0s. The song is about those anonymous folks who leave rude and nasty comments on blogs, YouTube videos, etc...
Check it out on Vimeo:
Ones and 0s by Geoff Smith from Cali Lewis on Vimeo.
(Ones and 0s (or 1s and 0s) refers to binary numbers which form the basis of computer machine language that is the power behind anything Internet.)
9 comments:
seriously, who knew?
also, just for my entertainment, could you write a post on great things about St. Louis?
not the average internet user, that's for sure. only techies and internet geeks will get the reference, unfortunately.
Actually, I knew what it was before - I was talking about the video.
oh I see...you were talking about the singer? I'd never heard of him either...but looking at his web site, he's done lots of stuff..
and that's a good idea, to write about great things about st. louis..we take lots of stuff for granted that out of towners wouldn't know about.-
cool! I look forward to it.
now, I just thought of something - are you interested in great things about St. Louis city or the St. Louis metropolitan area?
oh, I don't know the difference..you choose.
Post a Comment