Sunday, July 06, 2008

Sunday Night Stream Of Conscsiousness...

- Cardinals, Cardinals, Cardinals!!! way to roll over for the Small Bears. Yesterday was nice, but you guys wilted in the hot sun today...ya lost 2 of 3 but kept Jim Edmonds quiet...moral victory, I guess.

- Worshiping at The Journey- West County is pretty cool!

- grrr....I disconnected from Charter Cable 4 months ago when I connected to AT&T U-Verse but I am STILL RECEIVING BILLS from Charter!!!! I have fired off a protest letter to stevegm@chartercom.com which Steve the Charter GM advertises on TV as his e-mail address. Let's hope this works, for my credit rating's sake. This is getting ridiculous!!

- deck = freshly scrubbed and power-washed. lawn = freshly mowed. I thought of my Papaw as I was working on these jobs yesterday.

- Waterdeep was one of the great under-appreciated bands in Christian music.

- I enjoy watching sporting events in high-definition TV.

- Chili-dog sure does enjoy her rawhide bone.

- Those who trust in the Lord are a strong mountain; they will not…not be moved.

4 comments:

hlg said...

Wait a minute--you like baseball??

John said...

it's almost a requirement for being a St. Louisan....I'm not obsessive but I do follow them.

hlg said...

Well I couldn't tell-- :) I mean, you don't ever write about the Cardinals or anything.

There--now you have lots of comments on your blog.

John said...

yeah, thanks to you! : ) I don't write much about the Cardinals because, SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE AND BLOGGERS are already writing about them, I'd be pouring water into a pond...