While I'm waiting on my videos to upload to YouTube, here's this week's installment, straight out of my brain...
- Yes, that was Fernando Tatis you saw resurrecting his career as a New York Mets outfielder this weekend. The same Fernando Tatis who hit two grand slams in one inning as a St. Louis Cardinal in a game many moons ago. Wow.
- Don't rent "Death At A Funeral" on DVD - it's supposedly a comedy but is in fact not funny, despite the glowing reviews plastered on its case. Save your $2.99, please.
- Chili-dog checked out just fine at her annual checkup yesterday. She does not like getting blood drawn. But then again, neither do I. She weighed in at 71 lbs, which is as much as she should ideally weigh. I think we were slightly offended that the vet techs kept calling her "wiggle-butt."
- A bow-shaped mess of thunderstorm badness is rapidly descending from the north so I'll have to cut this entry short and power down. That's convenient because there doesn't seem to be much on my mind tonight.
2 comments:
Wiggle-butt--- hmmm, how did she know my nickname??
and I want to know which one of them has seen me on the dance floor...hmmm
Post a Comment