Tuesday, August 05, 2008

My Free Month Of Netflix...

Here's what I've ordered up from Netflix so far during my free month (I'm part of a class action settlement w'HOO!):

Crowded House: Dreaming: The Videos

The Ultimate Carson Collection: Vol. 2 (3-Disc Series)

The Ultimate Carson Collection: Vol. 1 (3-Disc Series)

Pat Metheny: We Live Here: Live in Japan

The Best of The Johnny Cash TV Show: 1969-1971: Disc 1 (2-Disc Series)

Down from the Mountain (Live concert of "O Brother Where Art Thou" music)

and tonight I should have "Nashville" "North By Northwest" and "Poncho Sanchez: Live at Montreux" in my mailbox.

Suggestions, anyone?

7 comments:

Lynnea said...

Do you tolerate foreign language films? If so, you should get The Lives of Others. It was very interesting to me.

John said...

I remember renting that..I didn't find it interesting in the least..thanks for the suggestion, though.

Lynnea said...

I can't believe it. I love that movie. I even went to work the next morning talking about it.

Bethany said...

You are ambitious...

John said...

say what? I don't understand.

hlg said...

Um.... how about Clueless, Legally Blond or There's Something about Mary? :)

Actually, I highly recommend an old school classics review--The Breakfast Club, St. Elmo's Fire, Sixteen Candles....

1UP RPG said...

I suggest the "John Adams" miniseries by HBO. Fantastic in every way!