Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Fresh Prince Was In The House!...

The actor Will Smith is in St. Louis today to promote and locally premiere his upcoming movie "Seven Pounds." He was just here IN MY BUILDING for an interview and photo shoot in our newsroom's photo studio.

And I just missed seeing him. He had just left by the time I wandered upstairs.

I did see his tour bus parked on a side street outside the building.

small consolation.

Here's a video of him entering the building from the tour bus

Here's a blog about it from P-D movie critic Joe Williams

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love will smith. he is one of the few actors for whom i will step out of my usual movie genre comfort zone. he never disappoints. i'm glad to hear he lives up to the image he has always projected on various talk shows etc. of being a nice guy.