- having trouble gathering my thoughts tonight, folks...hang on tight.
- upon further review, I have decided that the aforementioned electric guitar symphony sounded like what a migraine headache feels like.
- memo to self: from now until Christmas, no shopping on weekends...confine thyself to weeknights if possible. Your sanity is at stake.
- I'm very adamant that Christmas music should not be played until after Thanksgiving, at the earliest. So, it follows that it would bug me that it is playing in ALL THE STORES currently.
- I have made my first, and likely only, Christmas music purchase of the season. In one of my earliest blog posts, I blogged at length about all of my Christmas music. I mentioned Christmas Songs by the Eddie Higgins Trio as being one of my favorites. Well, not long ago I discovered Eddie Higgins made a sequel to that CD, titled Christmas Songs II. Great!, except that it's not available anywhere in the U.S...which is why I had to buy it from a Korean eBay seller. It sits on my entertainment center, unopened, and will remain so until December 1, when I will begin playing Christmas music. I'm just odd like that.
- finally got around to buying an external USB hard drive; 250GB of backup space for my pictures and iTunes music library.
- can you hear me, major Tom?
- had a nice visit with niece Lydia last night. I babysat for her while her mommy and daddy went out for a couple of hours. We visited for a while then daddy fed, bathed, and bottled her before bedding her down for the night. She really is precious and such a blessing.
- had a nice lunch after church today with Ben, Katie, Kim, and other friends today. good times.
- you owe it to yourself to check out questblog.org - it's the new online presence for the contemporary-casual church service that I am a part of within my church.
No comments:
Post a Comment