...was my Christmas Day 2008. There were 17 people for dinner at my parents' house. Dinner was very delicious. I got to catch up with some of my Matlock relatives, most happily my uncle and aunt from Florida who don't get up this way too often. They are dog people and had a blast meeting and greeting Chili. It was a joy to have niece Lydia in the house for her very first Christmas. She was very busy, toddling around and jabbering at whoever would listen.
The haul was decent this year. I got a pair of jeans from Banana Republic and an iTunes gift card from my parents. Chili-dog got a gift card to Petco from my parents, as well. My bro and sis-in-law gave me a gift card to Banana Republic. I gave Chili a new collar from Earthdog and a new chew toy, plus a few slices of Braunschweiger with her kibble this morning.
I took lots of pictures...will sort through them tomorrow and post the highlights.
Of course, the reason for all this celebrating was the celebration of the birth of our hope. our Wonderful Counselor, our Prince Of Peace, our King of Kings, our Lord of Lords. The one who was sent with a redemptive purpose, that being to satisfy the need of a desperate humanity: the need for a Savior.
No comments:
Post a Comment