This blog took a little post-Christmas vacation because, well, I didn't have much to say.
Quick-hitters:
- Randall Goodgame is giving away his new six-song EP (a short CD) until January 5. Randall's a way cool Nashvile singer-songwriter whom you might know from his association with Caedmon's Call. The new songs deal with struggle, redemption, and hope. Get it here.
- Come see Dan Hartke at Cicero's tomorrow at 1:15. It's his first-ever solo show. He leads worship for my worship service at church and is a really neat guy.
[EDIT: DUH! The show isn't until NEXT WEEK, the 10th. Sorry for the confusion!]
- You can say Big 12 North football was weak this year, but the only Big 12 teams to win bowl games thus far have been from, you guessed it, the NORTH. Go MU, NU, KU!
- am enjoying a little vacation from work. did some shopping yesterday; found NOTHING to wear but did avail myself of a CD and DVD from Borders.
- will hike today; where to go?
- yo, Snuggie makers! I would buy your wear-able blanket, but I really don't want to go around looking like Obi-Wan Kenobi...
2 comments:
there's your problem - they don't sell clothes in Borders...
Now, why didn't I think of that? : )
Post a Comment