Cute! Happy Birthday Lydia!Happy New Year to you, John!
I LOVE Hop on Pop...good choice!
I was distressed when I noticed she had no Dr. Seuss in her library. : )
Way to go Uncle John, Dr. Seuss is a must for any well stocked library. I guarantee you she will love them as much as you did. He was a genius. Wait until you have read them to her until your brain locks up! :)
She is SUCH a cutie!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute! Happy Birthday Lydia!
Happy New Year to you, John!
I LOVE Hop on Pop...good choice!
I was distressed when I noticed she had no Dr. Seuss in her library. : )
Way to go Uncle John, Dr. Seuss is a must for any well stocked library. I guarantee you she will love them as much as you did. He was a genius. Wait until you have read them to her until your brain locks up! :)
She is SUCH a cutie!
Post a Comment