Saturday, January 31, 2009

Commanding the Night Brigade...

It's Saturday night and I'm at work covering my co-worker who took the night off. Let's hope for a quiet night, OK? My certified pre-owned laptop from Dell Financial Services arrived via FedEx today, so getting it up and running should keep me occupied most of the night.

I spent most of the day doing stuff I usually do on Sundays. Tomorrow I'll probably be lunching in Festus with the parents and bro/sis-in-law, as tomorrow is my bro's birthday. Then tomorrow night is the big Super Bowl and I'll be partying with some friends from church all night. Thus I won't be cleaning house and Dierbergs-ing. I gave the house a good cleanining (even scrubbed the tub, Mom!) and gave the dog two good walkings.

2 comments:

636benjamin said...

do you clean the house every week? If so, that is amazing. I'm lucky to get to it every other month.

John said...

oh, yes I do! : ) with a dog in the house it's an absolute necessity.