Sunday, September 07, 2008

Brinner!...

(shamelessly stealing Jim Barnard's word from his blog about what I am about to also blog about.)







The wedding reception I attended on Saturday was most unique. First, breakfast was served as the main course. (Thus, the new word, "brinner") It was a continental breakfast like your local Holiday Inn serves every day. Second, in place of a traditional white wedding cake, four different varieties of cupcakes were served! Yeah, the bride and groom are a fun couple, perfectly suited for each other. I uploaded these pictures and a couple more here.

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Although I always love pictures of food, where are the bride and groom...

John said...

felt a little apprehensive publicizing photos of them before they've had a chance to. maybe I'll put up some tonight. I did not get any close-ups of them together, unfortunately.

Bethany said...

That's thoughtful and understandable..ok...

John said...

Actually my friend Ben was sound man for the ceremony and posted a couple of pics on his blog here:


http://todaysawesomeness.blogspot.com/2008/09/day-69.html

hlg said...

Love the reception idea--very original. Who doesn't love brinner??

Anonymous said...

nice! you had pictures... you are alway much more well prepared than me!