Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Dog Goes To Day Camp...

I'm going to leave Chili-dog at my local Kennelwood's Doggie Day Camp tomorrow. This will be her first time there, so my fingers are crossed. It costs $20/day but the first time is free so you aren't on the hook if your dog doesn't play well with others. Chili doesn't get much doggie-to-doggie time and I am hopeful this will be a good experience for her.

*****EDIT***** - Thursday evening

The experience wasn't the greatest for her, according to the "counselor" in charge of the dogs. "kind of stressful," "freaked out" were terms used in her little report card. She was moved away from the pack of dogs and did one-on-ones with the "counselor." I expected something like this might happen...she may need to be gradually worked into this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now we find out if the obedience training worked. i bet she has ball.