Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm Undecided???...

While I was out walking Chili-dog tonight I got a call on my home phone from Angela Hunter. She was calling from an Arkansas area code on behalf of the Barack Obama for President campaign. Her message stated that she had me marked as an undecided voter and would I please consider voting for Barack Obama for President if I haven't made up my mind yet? She left the phone number of the St. Louis Obama office for my convenience.

How did this person determine that I'm an undecided voter? I've never participated in any political polling and have discussed my political preferences with exactly NO ONE.

Her phone number is on my caller ID and I have half a mind to call her back tomorrow to find out.

1 comment:

Lynnea said...

I have wondered where these things come from too. I have been added to come environmental list. I get mail all the time about saving the polar bears and other related things.

Planned Parenthood even asked me for money once. I can't make sense of it. Especially the Planned Parenthood.