- another gorgeous Fall weekend has come and gone. a little warm, but as Roy Ayers said, everybody loves the sunshine!
- spent a good portion of yesterday chiseling concrete with a hand-held air hammer. so glad I went to college...that's real man's work, though.
- Happy Birthday wishes go out to my dear dad; he had a very good birthday today. Birthday lunch of steak and potatoes with all the family gathered 'round the table. mom, me and Chili-dog, bro, sis-in-law, and adorable Lydia in her high chair. He got to spend the afternoon with the grand-baby and grand-dog. I think he was pleased. Chili-dog didn't get the chance to get up close with Lydia. They observed each other from a safe distance.
- Too bad for ol' Mizzou - I think Coach P. got out-coached by Coach G. It hurts now but they'll be better off for it in the long run. I wouldn't look forward to playing the 'Horns next week.
- My dad has mad carpentry skills...the cabinets he built to create a basement wet bar are outta sight! the maple wood for the cabinet drawers came from a tree in my yard that I had to have cut down last summer. remember: reclaimreuserecycle.
No comments:
Post a Comment