I'm writing tonight from my parents' house because it's Saturday night and my house still has no electricity! I can stand to be there only for a few hours at a stretch because it's still so warm inside. My outlook has been optimistic so far but I must admit a certain irritation and aagravation is beginning to creep into my psyche as this outage drags on. I did get my yard cleaned up today, which was very satisfying. Hopefully, I'll be powered back up by tomorrow.
In happier news, I did get my new bed linens purchased today. I did go with the aforementioned Pottery Barn products - duvet cover/shams, bright red pickstitch quilt and sheet set. I purchased a down comforter at Famous Barr as well. As for paint, it took a couple of trips to the paint store to get just the right color but I think it will pull everything together nicely. I promise to post pictures when the room is done.
No comments:
Post a Comment