
I'll be taking in tonight's Cardinals/Dodgers game from the ALL*STAR SUITE at the new Busch Stadium!!!! My employer gets to use the suite from time to time during the year and one of our Marketing dept. managers just called and offered me a free pass! This is no special favor or treatment, mind you. One of the things that goes with my job is that I get to know a lot of people a little bit. Some I've gotten to know more than others and that's the case with several of the people in the Marketing dept. Once in a while they remember you with something special like this. ONCE IN A WHILE, as in 'the second time in almost nine years') It's never expected, just nice when it does happen.
I haven't been to the new stadium yet so what better way to experience it?
No comments:
Post a Comment